Digital Marketing Specialist
Date released: 08/10/2021
Closing date: 25/10/2021
NUGEN Audio is a small, friendly and enthusiastic software company creating products used by some of the world's most famous music producers and post production engineers, used on a large percentage of UK and international TV programming.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to work within our marketing team to contribute to marketing campaigns, measure the impact of marketing activities and develop the digital marketing strategy, in line with the company values.
This position is primarily focused on Google and Social Media advertising (retargeting, display, and search ads), user experience design and data analysis to measure the impact of marketing campaigns.
- Confident analyzing data, drawing conclusions and presenting your findings to colleagues in an accessible format
- Understanding of different marketing channels and how they can be used together effectively (social media, email, print media)
- Experience creating and optimizing ads on Facebook, Google or other social media platforms
- Ability to optimize different customer journeys to make it easy for customers to achieve their objective (e.g downloading a free trial, signing up to and event)
- An organized approach with ability to prioritize workload
- Highest ethical standards in line with the company values
- Enthusiastic can-do attitude
Desirable Attributes (training will be available to support with development)
- Experience using SQL for data extraction (e.g SELECT queries, joins etc.)
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience using email marketing tools (Mailchimp or similar)
- Experience using APIs (e.g Facebook/Twitter/Google API)
- Any coding experience (Python, PHP especially desirable)
- An interest in the audio industry
- Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or other relevant degrees or training.
£25k + benefits:
- Company Pension
- Flexible working hours
- Physical/mental wellbeing budget
- Occasional foreign travel - Trade Show Visits
- Full time
- Currently working remotely. Longer term based in our riverside office in north Leeds, remotely (in the UK), or a combination as desired.
As part of our focus on inclusion and diversity, applications will be anonymized during short-listing.
To apply please complete the application form https://forms.gle/hRUzHo7xbwT1xqcN6.