Job Title: Marketing Assistant - Full Time
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Last Revision Date: 21/06/2022
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
To apply please complete the application form. Please note that candidates who do not fill this out will not be considered.
Closing date: 07 July 2022
We are currently looking for individuals with a passion for marketing, and a desire to make an impact in the audio industry to join our team.
NUGEN Audio is a small, friendly and enthusiastic software company creating products used by some of the world's most famous music producers and post production engineers, on a large percentage of UK and international TV programming.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our marketing team. They will assist the Marketing Manager in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns and will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to any part of the business.
You should have an understanding of how to optimise copy for different platforms, be up to date with the latest social media trends and enjoy creating content.
- Writing persuasive copy for email, campaign assets, social media, PPC and print advertising
- Writing creative copy for our website to improve the customer journey (campaign landing pages)
- Booking of advertising and ensuring assets are sent in a timely manner
- Creation of marketing materials for tradeshows and in person events
- Maintaining and developing our social media presence across all digital channels including partnerships and competitions
- Thinking of creative ways to communicate brand messages (memes, infographics, reels etc.)
- Working with our Product Specialists to communicate complex technical information in an accessible way
- Planning and scheduling marketing emails
- Ensuring emails are segmented and sent to appropriate audiences
- Ensuring emails sent are kept within the monthly budget
- Ensuring content is accessible by utilising alt-text, subtitles and other accessibility tools
- Monitoring and assessing competitor marketing
- Working with the Digital Marketing Analyst to evaluate marketing efforts and decide where to focus budget
- Occasional transcription of user stories
- Other duties as required
- An inventive, creative thinker who can contribute original ideas
- Experience writing persuasive copy
- Understanding of different marketing channels and how content can be tailored to them
- Experience successfully working as part of a team (this role will involve working closely with our Graphic Designer, Product Specialists and Digital Marketing Analyst)
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet external deadlines
- Highest ethical standards in line with the company values
- Experience using email marketing tools (e.g YMLP, Mailchimp, Sendinblue)
- Experience using social media management tools (e.g Hootsuite, Lnk.bio)
- Experience creating images and short videos for social media
- Desire for an Entry Level Opportunity with Management Goals
- An interest in the audio industry
- Learn from mistakes, everyone makes them. Our management encourages an environment where we examine data carefully, adapt accordingly and modify our training and overall game plan. We do not get discouraged but seek the right questions and answers.
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness budget
- Opportunity to travel
- Extra training encouraged
- We are currently hybrid working - working from home with occasional trips to the office
In the long term employees will be able to choose between working in the office, remotely or hybrid. Please be aware if you want to work remotely you may be required to travel into the office from time to time.
Join a company that invests in its employees and truly wants you to succeed and enjoy what you do.
As part of our focus on inclusion and diversity, applications will be anonymized during short-listing.