Software Engineering Trainee
Closing date: 05 June 2022
We are seeking a programmer to work with our existing team, developing utilities and audio plug-ins for the music and post-production industries. You will be required to work both independently and with other programmers on a variety of projects, written in C++ and using the Juce Framework. Training for using both our libraries and toolset will be provided, but a good working knowledge of C++ is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of C++
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience of audio processing
- Experience of Visual Studio
- Experience of Xcode
- Knowledge of Git (or other source control)
- Experience of using the Juce framework
Employees can work either at our Leeds based offices, at home, or a combination of the two, but all applicants must be based, and eligible to work in the UK.
- £24,000/yr - £26,000/yr
- Based in our office in Leeds or remote
Full instructions and an application form can be found here.
Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.